why buy from livikos online store
- Our online store has the best selection in the city
- The prices are always lower in our online store
- As a regular customer of Liviko, you are eligible for monthly discounts and campaigns
- Delivery of goods is fast and convenient – choose between Omniva courier, SmartPOST or pick them up from the store
- There are no limits to amounts
- The selection of products is constantly updated
- The Liviko brand is reliable and well-known
You do not need to log in to make purchases. At the same time it’s recommended because this way you get access to discounts. Our selection of products is available on the left side of the page. If you’re looking for a specific brand or beverage, type it in the search box and the results that match your search word will be displayed.
All our product categories can be easily filtered. When you click on a product category, a small category page is opened, which also includes a filter menu. This way, you can easily narrow down your choices and search for products that match your personal preferences.
How to buy:
- Find your product
- Add the product to cart and select the amount
- Fill in the necessary blanks and select the method of delivery
- Select the method of payment and confirm the order
Select your bank, through which you wish to pay for the purchase. Complete all procedures required by the bank, after that we will send the notice of order to your e-mail address. Your order will be put together as you provided and the goods are handed out upon the provision of the notice of order.
NB! The order will be processed only after you have selected “BACK TO MERCHANT” in the bank.
NB! The goods are only given to the person who is showing the payment order.
If the purchase price exceeds 20 euros, then a discount of up to 5% applies.
*NB! The client card discount does not apply to tobacco and campaign products.
*You can get the physical client card from the store of your choice. We will inform you by e-mail when the card is ready. If you haven’t picked the card up in 60 days, then your client card will be annulled.
As the holder of a Liviko client card, you are eligible for all following
discounts with our cooperation partners.
5% discount on accommodation of the regular day price with the Liviko card and the keyword “Liviko”. The Liviko card and the keyword must be used when you start the booking. You cannot change the cost of a completed booking. The discount does not apply if fewer than 10 rooms are available.
Discount of up to 22% on accommodation with the Liviko card.
Our courier partner is Omniva. You can place orders for both small and large amounts. There are no limitations. Our courier service is suitable for businesses and private clients alike. A client contract is not required.
You can place an order or register as a user immediately and get a discount of 5% on each purchase exceeding 20 euros. To be eligible for this, select the level II client card when you register.
Price components of the courier service
The cost of courier service depends on the weight of delivery. This is calculated automatically based on the size and destination of the order. The final cost is displayed when you have made your selection.
The price is calculated on the basis of price lists of delivery service providers. The cost of delivery is indicated separately on the invoice. For more information, contact the customer service by telephoning 6837744 Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00.
Time and weight
* The same-day order is a courier service where the order is delivered to the recipient on the same day as the order was placed, from 10:00 to 17:00. The time of delivery of same-day orders is up to 4 hours from the confirmation of the order. Same-day orders can be placed until 10:00. We only offer the same-day delivery service in the territory of Tallinn. If you have any special requests, please telephone us at 6837744 Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00, Sat-Sun 10:00-18:00 telephone 660 5986.
* Delivery times for the rest of Estonia may be up to 3 business days from the confirmation of the order. Deliveries to islands which do not have constant access are delivered on the basis of the frequency of the transport connection. Please enter all special requests and specifying information at the time of placing the order in the box of additional information or by telephoning 6837744 Mon-Fri 10:00-17:00 and at weekends 10:00-18:00 on the telephone 660 5986.
* Deliveries weighing up to 30 kg are delivered to the door of the place of residence or location of the recipient. Deliveries weighing over 30 kg are not transported within buildings and these are delivered to a loading site on the ground floor of the building.
* A recipient who is a physical person is notified by the courier in advance by telephone or SMS. If the recipient who is a physical person does not answer the telephone, the number is missing or incorrect, the courier will make one attempt of delivery to the address of the destination. If we cannot deliver the order, then we will attempt to leave a notice of the attempt and the location of delivery at the address of the recipient.
If the second attempt of delivery also fails or if the recipient refuses to accept the delivery, we will attempt to contact you and agree on future action. The person ordering the goods should supply us with special instructions for this situation in the additional information box in the online environment at the time of placing the order.
For delivery of the order to a different location/person (e.g. a neighbour and/or to a neighbour’s address). If you request for this service of special instructions of delivery and we agree to offer this, then the following terms and conditions will apply:
* Our providing of any proof of delivery, indicating the alternative person and/or site of delivery is declared proof of delivery of the order;
* We are not responsible for any damages caused in any way as a result of us following your special instructions for delivery;
* There is no obligation to telephone a recipient who is a legal person in advance and one attempt of delivery will be made.
* Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products are not handed over to persons under 18.
* If the delivery of the order fails due to incorrect contact information entered by the client or the client transpiring to be under 18, the sum paid by the client is returned to the client with the incurred transport costs deducted.
* You can order goods through SmartPOST if they can be packaged to the maximum measurements of 60 cm * 36 cm * 60 cm. If the ordered amount cannot be packaged within these measurements, then you will need to use courier service or pick the goods up from the store.
* SmartPOST parcel terminals are located in various shopping centres all over Estonia. You can select the one that suits you best.
* SmartPOST is open as long as the shopping centre where the SmartPOST of your choice is located. * When the parcel arrives, an SMS with the door code is sent to your mobile phone. To receive the parcel, enter the door code in the touch screen at the parcel terminal – the correct door will open and the parcel is yours! If you wish, you can send the door code to a reliable person who will pick the parcel up from the terminal for you.
* The parcel is kept in the parcel terminal for 7 calendar days from the sending of the door code to your mobile phone.
Liviko AS has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded in the online store without sanctions and refuse to deliver the ordered goods or provide the service in the following cases:
- the buyer is under 18 years of age;
- the goods are out of stock;
- the price or properties of the goods are displayed wrong in the online store due to a system error;
- the sum paid for the goods has not arrived in the bank account of AS Liviko.
If Liviko is unable to complete the order, the buyer will be contacted and the paid amount is returned if the buyer has already paid for the goods.
Returning the goods
Pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Estonia and the European Union, the right of the consumer to withdraw from the contract and return the goods does not extend to alcoholic beverages.
If the goods are wrong or defective, notify us immediately upon receiving the goods at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone the store from which you bought the goods. You can exchange the wrong or defective goods on the basis of the receipt or invoice. Liviko AS will bear all costs of returning.
As of 15 February 2016, all consumers of the European Union have access to a new electronic environment whereby it is possible to find solutions to disputes with online traders. The environment facilitates solving disputes regarding both domestic transactions and transnational transactions.
The environment is called the ODR platform (Online Dispute Resolution) and it is located at http://ec.europa.eu/odr
The platform is governed by Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes. In addition to this, a Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2015/1501 on the modalities for the exercise of the functions of the online dispute resolution platform, on the modalities of the electronic complaint form and on the modalities of the cooperation between contact points provided for, has been adopted. An EU consumer and trader can submit complaints regarding Internet purchases on the ODR platform for the ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) units to solve via the Internet. The ODR platform connects all national ADR units of the European Union. The ODR platform notifies the trader of a complaint filed against them. Next, the consumer and trader agree on which ADR unit to use to solve the dispute.
For further information in Estonia, visit the Estonian Consumer Protection Board on weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., call 6201 707, or e-mail email@example.com.